Paris Bistro Seafood Casserole
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with a side salad and your favourite Epicure salad dressing.
vegetable oil, for brushing
1 lb (450 g) white fish, cut into bite-sized pieces
1⁄2 cup small cooked, deveined shrimp
1 recipe preparedParis Bistro Sauce
3 tbsp fine dry breadcrumbs or gluten-free breadcrumbs
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
2 tbsp lemon juice
1⁄2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced, optional
2 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
1⁄4 cup dry vermouth or white wine, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Lightly brush a 9” x 13” casserole dish with vegetable oil.
- Arrange fish in an even layer. Top with shrimp, Paris Bistro Sauce, breadcrumbs, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, lemon juice, and mushrooms, if using.
- Combine mayonnaise with 3 Onion Dip Mix, and dot over casserole. Evenly drizzle with dry vermouth, if using.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until fish flakes when tested, an additional 10 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 220, Fat 12 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 21 g.