Oven Fried Chicken
Make this takeout favourite at home—baked, not fried!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with seasonal veggies and roasted potatoes. If desired, shake potatoes in seasoning mix, bake and turn over with chicken.
1⁄4 cup butter
1⁄4 cup flour
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
1⁄2 tsp Curry Seasoning
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- In a plastic bag, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shake 2–3 pieces of chicken at a time in the bag.
- Place chicken skin side down in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken over and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 280, Fat 15 g (Saturated 8 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 28 g.