Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve on a bed of 1⁄2 cup mixed greens, 1 slice toast, 2 tsp nut butter and small orange.
1⁄4 cup liquid egg whites
2 tbsp 2% milk
2 tbsp grated fresh mozzarella
1⁄4 cupPoco Picante Salsa, prepared
1 tbspGuacamole, prepared
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk until frothy; pour into lightly oiled Omelet Maker.
- Top egg mixture with cheese and salsa.
- Close lid; microwave on high 2–3 min.
- Loosen omelet with a Flipper, flip onto a plate, and serve topped with guacamole, if desired.
- Whisk eggs and milk until frothy.
- In a lightly oiled frying pan, add eggs and stir, bringing edges into middle, until set.
- Remove pan from heat and top half the omelet with cheese. Fold the other side over the filling and slide onto a plate. Top with salsa and guacamole, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 270, Fat 16 g (Saturated 6 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 505 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 23 g.