Oh Citrus Chicken
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 large dinner roll and 2 cups leafy greens with 1 tbsp prepared Epicure Dressing.
1⁄4 cupOh Canada Dry Glaze
2 tbsp oil + more for brushing
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly brush with oil.
- Slice lemon and lime in half and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine glaze with oil; add chicken and toss to coat. If you have time, let stand 10 min, or cover and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Place chicken on grill, reduce heat to medium. Cook with lid closed, 5–7 min. Flip chicken; add lemon and lime to grill, cut side down. Cook lemon, lime and chicken 4–5 min, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Once lemon and lime have cooled slightly, squeeze citrus juice over chicken and serve.
Per serving: Calories 195, Fat 10 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 20 g.