Pub nights need nachos, and these are our cheesy-good greatest. Word to the wise: dive in with fresh Epicure Guacamole and Salsa too.
1 bag (11 oz/340 g) tortilla chips
1 large bell pepper, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
3 green onions, sliced
1 cup sliced black olives, optional
2 cups grated low-fat cheese, your choice
HOT CHEESY SALSA DIP
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Arrange chips on parchment-lined Sheet Pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper, tomato, onion, and olives. Top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, approximately 10 minutes.
- While nachos bake, in a heat-safe serving bowl, combine cream cheese and Salsa.
- Heat in microwave until cheese is melted and dip is heated through, approximately 2–3 minutes. Dish up side by side – all hot and cheesy and excellent!