Mushroom Aioli Tostadas
A Spanish version of bruschetta: small rounds of toast spread with Saffron Garlic Aioli and topped with hot mushrooms. What could be better?
16 baguette slices, 1/4 - 1/2” thick
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for frying
3 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
1 tbspHerb & Garlic Dip Mix
1 tbsp lemon juice
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
1⁄3 cup preparedSaffron Garlic Aioli
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Brush baguette slices with oil and place on parchment-lined Sheet Pan. Bake approximately 12 minutes, until golden.
- Preheat frying pan over medium-high heat. Swirl pan with oil.
- Add mushrooms and Herb & Garlic Dip Mix and cook approximately 10 minutes until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are lightly golden. Drizzle with lemon juice, season with Sea Salt and Black Pepper and stir.
- Spread each toast with Saffron Garlic Aioli and top with hot mushrooms.
Per serving: Calories 140, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 3 g.