Mum’s Chicken Noodle Soup
What’s more comforting and soul soothing than classic chicken soup?
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Simply serve 2–3 cups per person.
3 cupsNourish Broth
3 cups brewed Turmeric & Ginger Blend Enhanced Herbal Tea
2 cups mixed vegetables, your choice
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
1 cup egg noodles, uncooked
- Combine all ingredients in a Multipurpose Steamer.
- Microwave with lid on for 8 minutes on high. Stir and serve.
- Place the first three ingredients in a Multipurpose Pot and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and reduce to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and continue to cook for 8 minutes, or until egg noodles are cooked.
Per serving (1 cup): Calories 160, Fat 2.5 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 100 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 20 g.