Moroccan Style Chicken Burger
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
serve with 1 cup veggies
4 dried apricots
6 Manzanilla stuffed olives
1 lb (450 g) ground chicken
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbspBig Burger Sauce Mix
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 hamburger buns
8 butter lettuce leaves
Toppings (optional): sliced tomato, grilled veggies
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, finely chop apricots and olives.
- In large bowl, combine apricots, olives, ground chicken, and seasoning until well blended. Form into four patties.
- Grill patties with lid closed until cooked, approximately 5–7 min per side.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sauce mix, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place patty on bottom bun; top with lettuce. Add additional toppings, if desired. Spread top bun with sauce, then cover.
Per serving: Calories 440, Fat 21 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 26 g.
While the grill is on, add sliced zucchini, eggplant, or bell peppers to use as burger toppers.