A quick dinner for the kids! Can be made ahead and frozen for an easy meal.
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) lean ground beef
1 can (28 oz/796 ml) diced tomatoes
1 tbsp Chili Seasoning
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) kidney, pinto, or black beans, drained and rinsed
9 flour or whole-wheat tortillas, divided in thirds
2 cups ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Brown beef in a frying pan. Drain excess fat.
- Add next 4 ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans and set aside.
- Line a 9" x 13" casserole dish with the first layer of 3 tortillas. Add beef mixture and top with second layer of tortillas. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta and egg. Spoon over lasagna and top with last layer of tortillas. Bake for 30 minutes.