1 pkg Luscious Lemon Curd Mix
1 cup sour cream or 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup oil, + more for oiling
2 tbsp lemon zest
1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp salt
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly oil four Mini Loaf Pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, mix, and sour cream until smooth. While whisking, drizzle in oil. Add lemon zest and whisk to combine.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined—don’t over mix.
- Divide batter between pans. Smooth tops with 3-in-1 Spatula.
- Bake 30–32 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (a few moist crumbs are okay). The tops should be domed and golden–brown.
- Once cool to the touch, unmold onto Cooling Rack. Once unmolded, continue to cool at least 30 min.
- In a small bowl, add sugar. Drizzle in lemon juice while whisking to combine.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled loaves before slicing.
To make one full loaf, pour batter into a loaf pan and bake 50–52 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.