1 lb (450 g) peeled, raw, tail-on shrimp
1 1⁄2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Wing Seasoning
1 tbsp oil + more for brushing
Toppings (optional): lemon wedges
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- With paper towel, pat shrimp dry; place in a large bowl. Add seasoning and oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Thread shrimp onto Grill Boss Skewers. Place on pan and head to the grill.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, with lid closed, 2–3 min per side, or until cooked through. Shrimp should be opaque. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
While the grill is on, slice a lemon in half and place on the grill, cut-side down, for last minute of grilling. Once it’s cool enough to touch, squeeze over shrimp and serve.