Lemon Pepper Shrimp
This quick and simple summer appetizer pairs well with Lemon Pepper Aioli for dipping!
1 lb (450 g) peeled, raw, tail-on shrimp
1 1⁄2 tbspLemon Pepper Wing Seasoning
1 tbsp oil + more for brushing
Toppings (optional): lemon wedges
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- With paper towel, pat shrimp dry; place in a large bowl. Add seasoning and oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Thread shrimp onto Grill Boss Skewers. Place on pan and head to the grill.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, with lid closed, 2–3 min per side, or until cooked through. Shrimp should be opaque. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 130, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 170 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 18 g.
While the grill is on, slice a lemon in half and place on the grill, cut-side down, for last minute of grilling. Once it’s cool enough to touch, squeeze over shrimp and serve.