Lemon Dilly Chicken Fingers
1 1⁄2 cups panko or gluten-free breadcrumbs
2 tbspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 chicken breasts, pounded slightly and cut into long thin strips
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Mix breadcrumbs and Lemon Dilly Dip Mix. Place in a shallow pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk mayonnaise, 3 Onion Dip Mix, and lemon juice. Add chicken strips and stir to coat.
- Place strips in crumb mixture and press to coat both sides.
- Place in a single layer on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner, or on a crisper. Bake 10 minutes. Turn over and bake an additional 10 minutes, until golden and cooked completely.
Per serving (1 finger): Calories 80, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 6 g.