Lemon Dilly and Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
A delicious appy or mealtime solution any night of the week.
2 tsp lemon juice
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
3 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) spreadable light cream cheese
2 tbspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
6 tortillas 8"
8 oz (250 g) thinly sliced smoked salmon
lemon slices, for garnish, optional
- Combine first 5 ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas. Lay slices of smoked salmon over cream cheese.
- Tightly roll up and wrap with cling film. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove plastic. With a sharp knife, slice each roll into 1" pieces.
- Arrange on decorative platter and serve with lemon slices.
Per serving: Calories 300, Fat 14 g (Saturated 6 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 830 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 14 g.