Italian Beef, Bean and Pasta Soup
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
3 celery stalks, diced
3 medium carrots, diced
1 can (5.5 oz/160 ml) tomato paste
1 can (28 oz/796 ml) diced tomatoes
4 cupsNourish Broth, prepared
2 cups water
1⁄4 cup bite-size pasta
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Brown beef in a frying pan. Drain and set aside.
- In Multipurpose Pot heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery and carrots. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomato paste and Rosemary Garlic Seasoning. Stir to combine with vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, Nourish Bouillon and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add pasta, beef, and beans and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Per serving: Calories 250, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g (Fibre 7 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 20 g.