1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup water
- In a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Remove from heat; whisk in sauce mix. While whisking, slowly add water. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 min, stirring halfway, until thick.
- In 4-Cup Prep Bowl, melt butter, uncovered, on high, 40–60 sec.
- Whisk in sauce mix and water until well combined.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 1⁄2 min, stirring halfway through.
Per serving (about 2 tbsp): Calories 80, Fat 8 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 1 g.
Customize your way—stir in your favourite Epicure blends. Try Lemon Dilly Dip Mix or Smoked Spanish Paprika.