Say hello to this fun, kid-friendly, cheese pizza and salad combo. It’s perfect for the whole family to enjoy on Valentine’s Day—or whenever you’re feeling the love! Give your kids the freedom to top their own pies before popping them into the oven. Is there any better way to someone’s heart than pizza?
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Carefully cut pizza crust into a heart shape. Set trimmed crust aside (see Tip below).
- Place pizza crust on pan. Spread on sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella. If desired, add more pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 15 min, or until cheese begins to bubble. Sprinkle finished pizza with seasoning.
- Toss kale with dressing and serve with pizza.
Per serving: Calories 350, Fat 13 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 330 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 15 g.
Don’t waste the trimmed off crust—make croutons! Cut leftover crust into bite-sized pieces and bake in preheated 425° F oven for 10 min, or until crispy. Toss with olive oil and your favourite Epicure seasoning (hint: try more Pizza Seasoning!) and serve on top of kale salad.