Happy Holidays Stuffing Cups
6 slices dried or day-old bread, or 6 cups croutons
2 celery stalks
1 small apple, optional
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 pkg Happy Holidays Stuffing Seasoning
2 cups boiling water
- Chop bread into cubes. You should have about 6 cups. Thinly dice celery. If using, peel and dice apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt butter in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add celery and apple; cook until tender, about 4 min. Add seasoning and boiling water; stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Add bread cubes to pan and stir to combine. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
- Moisten with pan drippings or water, if desired.
- Divide warm stuffing into Muffin Maker wells and press down; let cool.
- Reheat to serve, if desired.
Per serving (1 1/2 cups): Calories 140, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 4 g.