1 1⁄2 cups flour
3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
1⁄5 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly butter and flour a 9 x 13” pan, shaking out excess flour.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Combine both mixes and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool, then dust lightly with Pure Cocoa or icing sugar if desired, before cutting and serving.
Per serving: Calories 280, Fat 14 g (Saturated 8 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 26 g), Protein 3 g.