Make frittata in a flash!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve on 1⁄2 cup mixed greens with a side parfait of 3⁄4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt and 1 cup berries.
2 bell peppers, cut into strips
1 tbspFajita Seasoning
1⁄2 cup grated low-fat cheese
5 eggs, whisked
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, stir-fry bell pepper for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Sprinkle with Fajita Seasoning and cheese. Top with eggs. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover and cook on low heat until eggs are set.
- Place bell pepper in a Multipurpose Steamer. Cover and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Fajita Seasoning and cheese. Top with eggs. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover and microwave for 4 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 180, Fat 9 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 310 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 19 g.