Gather ‘round the table to savour the flavours of fall with this scrumptious, saucy, French-inspired dish. It delivers flair with little fuss! Best served over creamy mashed potatoes with—you guessed it!—lots of sauce spooned over top. Bon appétit!
1⁄3 cup whipping cream
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg Roast Turkey Seasoning
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1⁄2 bunch kale or 4 cups baby spinach
1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Topping (optional): extra grated Parmesan cheese
- Add broth, cream, and mustard to slow cooker.
- Rub both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning. Heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sear 3 min per side.
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Cover; cook on low 4–5 hr or on high 2 hr.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop kale. During the last 30 min of cooking, add kale and parmesan, tossing gently to combine.
- Serve with extra parmesan, if desired.