We’ve jazzed up plain rice with the delicious flavours of coconut & lime. Top it off with your favourite veggies, drizzle with a tangy dressing, and don’t forget to add Poke Bowl Topper Blend for crunch and umami – without any added salt.
Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein.
1 cup uncooked rice
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
2⁄3 cup water
1⁄4 cup oil
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) baby corn
2 cups cherry tomatoes
6 cups mixed salad greens
Toppings (optional): sliced mango, Poke Bowl Topper Blend
- Place 1 tbsp dressing mix in Prep Bowl and set aside.
- In Round or Multipurpose Steamer, combine remaining dressing mix, rice, coconut milk, and water. Top with tray and microwave, uncovered, on high for 16–18 min, or until rice is tender.
- Slice 1 lime in half. Using the 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze juice of 1⁄2 lime into bowl with dressing mix. Whisk in oil. Slice remaining limes into wedges.
- Drain baby corn, slice cherry tomatoes in half, and peel and slice avocado.
- To assemble bowls, divide cooked rice, greens, and vegetables between 6 bowls. Drizzle with dressing and top with lime wedges and additional toppings, if desired.