Citrus Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
1 prepared 9” graham pie shell or prebaked pie crust
Toppings (optional): Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper, whipped cream, lime zest
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese with mix on medium-high speed until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Using a box grater or microplane, finely grate zest from lime, if desired. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from zested lime.
- Gradually add cream, whipping until soft peaks form.
- Fill into prepared pie shell; smooth top. Freeze 2 hours, or until set. Refrigerate until ready to serve. If making ahead, keep frozen and place in refrigerator prior to serving.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and topper, if desired.
Per serving (1 slice): Calories 270, Fat 19 g (Saturated 11 g, Trans 1 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 13 g), Protein 3 g.
Make mini tarts! Using a pastry bag, fill prebaked, cooled tart shells with filling. There is enough filling to fill 36 mini tart shells.
Find prepared graham pie shells in the baking section of most grocery stores. Or use a frozen 9” pie crust. Follow directions on pack to pre-bake shell.