Chocolate Protein Fudge Bars
Make protein-packed fudge bars when you want a fun and delicious way to fuel your body. With a silky-smooth texture and rich, chocolatey flavour, these bars are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while also giving your muscles a little boost. Each bar packs 3 grams of protein and the recipe is easily customizable. Add in your favourite toppings, like sea salt, coconut flakes, or pecans, for extra crunch.
Toppings (optional): sea salt or unsweetened coconut flakes
- Set Perfect Petites on a Sheet Pan.
- Measure coconut oil and peanut butter into a large, microwavable measuring cup. Microwave on high at 15-sec intervals until soft and melted. Add vanilla extract and stir to evenly combine.
- Stir in protein blend, then cocoa powder. Taste and sweeten with maple syrup, if desired.
- If adding toppings, sprinkle in bottom of 12 wells in Perfect Petites. Working quickly while fudge mixture is still warm, pour mixture overtop. Freeze until firm, about 30 min.
- Pop out bars. Portion into small bags or containers. Refrigerate up to 5 days or freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving (1 bar): Calories 80, Fat 7 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 3 g.
Be sure to clear a space in your freezer that’s large enough to hold the Perfect Petites on a Sheet Pan before starting the recipe.
Like nuts? Stir 2 tbsp chopped, toasted pecans or walnuts into fudge before pouring into petites.