Chocolate Chili Pretzels
2 cups dark Belgian chocolate
1 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 tsp vegetable oil
36 large pretzels
2 tbsp decorating sugar
- Melt dark Belgian chocolate in mixing bowl over hot water, stirring frequently until melted.
- Stir in chipotle chili and oil.
- Dip pretzels, one at a time, into chocolate mixture.
- Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Before chocolate cools completely, sprinkle lightly with decorating sugar.
Per serving (1 pretzel): Calories 80, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 20 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 1 g.
1 tsp of chipotle chili has more antioxidants than 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper.