- For truffles, measure 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips into a bowl; microwave on medium, stirring often, until melted. Set aside to cool. Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in protein blend and cheesecake mix. Once blended, beat in the cooled chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, about 30–60 min.
- Form into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls; freeze on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner until firm, about 30–60 min.
- Meanwhile, in a heatproof bowl set over a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup filled with hot (not boiling) water, melt remaining chocolate chips, butter, and oil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; let cool slightly. Mixture should still be runny.
- Using a fork, dip (don’t poke) truffles, one at a time, into chocolate, tapping fork on edge of bowl to remove excess. Place on a clean Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Repeat with remaining truffles. If coating starts to harden, rewarm over pot of steaming water, stirring until softened.
- Sprinkle with toppings if desired, while chocolate coating is still soft. Let cool at room temperature, about 30 min. Refrigerate up to 5 days.