3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt, finely ground
3⁄4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheep Pan Liner.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cheese, baking powder, garlic, onion, baking soda, and salt.
- Add butter; using your fingertips, rub into mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
- Pour in buttermilk; using a fork, stir until a ragged dough forms. Using your hands, gently knead a few times until dough comes together.
- Using a 1⁄4 cup measure, drop biscuits onto pan, spacing 2” apart. Bake until deep golden, 15–18 min. Serve warm.