Capri Grilled Chicken Kebabs
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 large dinner roll.
1⁄2 red onion
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken
4 plum tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbspItalian Seasoning
4 cups baby arugula or spinach
8 slices bocconcini cheese, about 4 oz/120 g
Toppings (optional): balsamic vinegar, fresh basil leaves
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Chop onion and chicken into 1" pieces. In a large bowl, toss onion, chicken, tomatoes, olive oil, and seasoning until evenly combined.
- Thread chicken and onion onto two Grill Boss Skewers and tomatoes onto a third skewer.
- Grill skewers with lid closed, 3–4 min per side, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove tomato skewer if it starts to burst before chicken is cooked.
- Arrange greens on a platter and slide on food from skewers. Cover with cheese and additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 350, Fat 20 g (Saturated 8 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 120 mg, Sodium 85 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 34 g.