A healthier, portion-controlled muffin made fresh by you in just 3 minutes. Prep the night before and cook while your morning java is brewing.
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp sugar
1⁄2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp flour
1⁄2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp frozen blueberries
- Whisk together first five ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add flour, cinnamon, and baking powder, and blend well.
- Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Divide batter into two lightly oiled microwave safe mugs or single cake molds.
- Sprinkle batter tops with Summer Berry Sweet Dip Mix.
- Microwave on high for 1 1⁄2 - 2 minutes.