Serve with 2 cups sliced vegetables, your choice.
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 2% Greek yogurt
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) black beans
1 cup grated cheese, your choice
4 (6"/15 cm) flour or corn tortillas
1 large tomato
- Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together mayonnaise with dip mix. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Arrange tortillas on pan. Spread dip on half of each tortilla. Top with beans and cheese, then fold tortillas over filling.
- Bake for 10 min or until cheese melts and tortillas are light golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa. Dice tomato; place in a bowl and stir in salsa mix. Using the 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in 1 tsp lime juice. Stir to mix.
- Cut tortillas into wedges and serve with salsa.