Big Batch Raspberry Chicken Marinade
Tangy and ideal for chicken or pork.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice and 2 cups leafy greens with 2 tbsp Epicure dressing
2 cups olive oil
1⁄3 cupHoney Mustard
1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- Whisk oil with Lemon Pepper Wing Seasoning, Honey Mustard, and vinegar.
- Portion meat into resealable plastic bags.
- Divide marinade, then pour each portion over meat in bags.
- Squeeze out air from bags and seal as close as possible to meat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or freeze up to 2 months. Defrost before cooking.
Per serving: Calories 90, Fat 10 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 0 g.