Berry Swirl Cheesecake Tarts
24 frozen tart shells
1 pkgBerry Swirl No-Bake Cheesecake Mix (Pack of 2), divided
1⁄3 cup frozen raspberries
1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place tart shells on Sheet Pan. Bake for 10–12 min, or until golden.
- Let cool. Remove tarts from foil cups.
- Meanwhile, in 4-Cup Prep Bowl, combine 1 tbsp mix with raspberries. Microwave, uncovered, 1 min or until hot. Mash and stir together; set aside in the fridge.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese with remaining mix on medium-high until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Gradually add cream, whipping until soft peaks form. Fold in berries.
- Using a pastry bag, fill prebaked, cooled tart shells with cheesecake filling. Chill until ready to serve.
Per serving (1 tart): Calories 190, Fat 14 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 130 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 2 g.
You can use mini tart shells to make mini tarts for a bite-sized dessert. This recipe makes enough filling for 48 mini tarts.
For a more extravagant presentation, using a toothpick, swirl the raspberry mixture into the tart after cream cheese mixture has been added.