1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2, cut into 1/2" cubes
1 1⁄2 cups dried, thin egg noodles
2 cups bok choy, or Chinese cabbage, julienned (finely sliced)
1⁄3 cups carrot, julienned
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- In Wok or Multipurpose Pot, bring broth to a boil. Reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Add cubed chicken and poach until chicken is firm and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add noodles to broth and simmer until noodles are cooked.
- Return chicken pieces to pot. Stir in bok choy or cabbage and carrots. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in seasoning. Season with salt and pepper