Aloha Chicken & Veggie Kebabs
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 pita, 1 cup fresh veggies, and 1 tbsp prepared Epicure dip.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Teriyaki Dry Glaze
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 bell pepper
1 small red onion
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Place in bowl; add dry glaze and oil. Stir evenly to coat. If you have extra time, let stand for 10 min to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cut peppers and onion into 2" pieces.
- Thread meat, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 10–12 min.
Per serving (1 skewer): Calories 240, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 85 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 12 g), Protein 27 g.
Swap chicken for firm tofu.