Alfredo Lime Chicken Pasta
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups mixed greens and 1 tbsp Epicure Dressing, your choice.
1 1⁄2 cups milk, your choice
3⁄4 lb (340 g) uncooked fettuccine
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- In a bowl, whisk sauce mix with milk. Set aside.
- In Multipurpose Pot set over high heat, boil pasta until tender, about 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with pepper. Cook until golden and cooked through, about 8 min.
- Add reserved seasoning mixture. Reduce heat to medium, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about 2 min. Turn off heat.
- Using a microplane or small holes on a box grater, zest lime.
- Once cooked, drain pasta; add to pan. Add lime zest.
- Slice lime in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from 1⁄2 lime. Using tongs, toss to combine. Taste, adding juice from remaining 1⁄2 lime, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 7 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 52 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 27 g.
Swap lime with lemon for a milder tang.