Air Fried Goat Cheese Balls
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups chopped veggies with 1⁄4 cup hummus and 1 cup cooked rice.
1 pkg (300 g/10 oz) goat cheese, refrigerated
1 tbspZa’atar Seasoning
Toppings (optional): honey, chopped pistachios
- Crumble cold goat cheese into 4-Cup Prep Bowl and sprinkle with seasoning. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Roll cheese mixture into 12 equal balls, about 2 tbsp each.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
- Place coating mix in shallow dish. Roll cheese balls in dish, lightly pressing coating mix into cheese.
- Place cheese balls in air fryer basket. Be careful that they don’t touch; depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to do this in two batches. Cook for 3 min, until golden brown and soft on the inside. Let cool at least 10 min before carefully removing from basket.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 160, Fat 11 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 10 g.
Don’t have any Crispy & Crunchy Coating Mix? Substitute 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs or gluten-free breadcrumbs.