1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk, your choice
1⁄4 cup oil, + extra for brushing
Toppings (optional): Cocoa Crunch or Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper, chopped fruit, hemp hearts, maple syrup, Greek yogurt.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan and generously oil.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and oil. Pour over flour mixture, and whisk until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between molds. Bake for 18 min or until tops are golden.
- When cool to the touch, flip pan and gently remove waffles.