1 pkg Tropical Pineapple Chicken Seasoning
1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
1 tbsp oil + more for brushing
2 medium peaches
1 bell pepper
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2
1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together seasoning, juice, and oil.
- Cut peaches and pepper into 1 1⁄2" pieces. Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Add to bowl with sauce. Stir to coat evenly. If you have extra time, let stand for 10 min to marinate.
- Thread fruit, veggies and chicken onto skewers.
- Grill skewers, with lid closed, 8–10 min; rotate often, or until chicken is cooked through.
Swap fresh pineapple with canned pineapple chunks; whisk in reserved juice from the can with the seasoning.
Thread chicken, peaches, peppers, and pineapple separately onto their own skewer(s). Pull the skewers from the grill as they’re cooked and serve family-style, letting everyone help themselves.
No pineapple juice? Swap it out for orange juice.