This is a perfectly balanced bowl—but feel free to add more fresh seasonal veggies
1 red pepper
4 cups baby spinach or shredded iceberg lettuce
- Cut chicken into cubes. Place in Multipurpose Steamer; stir in seasoning. Cover and microwave on high, 3–4 min. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place quinoa in same steamer (don’t rinse). Pour in 2 cups water. Cover and microwave on high 12 min.
- While quinoa cooks, thinly slice pepper.
- Prepare salsa. Dice tomato; place in a bowl and stir in salsa mix. Add 1 tsp lime juice, if desired. Stir to mix.
- For guacamole, cut avocado in half; discard pit. Scoop flesh into a bowl; add dip mix and lime juice, if desired. Using the Ground Meat Separator, coarsely mash.
- To assemble, divide and arrange spinach, chicken, quinoa, pepper, salsa, and guacamole in bowls. Top with cheese, if using.