Say goodbye to the wok and hello to a game-changing twist on stir-fry! This dish takes the classic stir-fry and transforms it into a convenient sheet pan meal, giving you the freedom to let the oven do the work while you focus on other things. No more standing over a hot wok – simply prep ahead by chopping your veg, and dinner will be ready in a flash on those hectic weeknights.
Serve with 1 cup rice or quinoa.
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
2 bell peppers
1 small zucchini
2 cups frozen mango chunks
1 lb (450 g) frozen raw, peeled shrimp, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Slice lime in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze juice from lime into a large bowl. Add seasoning, oil, and honey. Stir to combine.
- Chop peppers into chunks. Slice zucchini into 1⁄2" thick rounds. Place peppers, zucchini, and mango on pan. Pour half the sauce on top (about 1⁄4 cup). Using tongs, toss to coat. Place in oven and roast 10 min.
- Meanwhile, add shrimp to bowl with remaining sauce; toss to coat.
- Remove pan from oven; add shrimp in a single layer as best you can. Roast 3–4 min, or until shrimp are cooked.