Be careful not to use your silicone liner for this recipe—bake the quesadillas right on the pan. This way, when you cut into them, your knife won’t be ruining your liner! The quesadillas should come off the pan cleanly for an easy cleanup.
Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies and 2 tbsp plain 2% Greek yogurt.
5 whole wheat flour tortillas (10")
1 can (398 ml/13 oz) low-sodium black beans
1 bell pepper
1 small red onion
1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Toppings (optional): Poco Picante Salsa, Chipotle Aioli
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Lay 4 tortillas on 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with half of each tortilla hanging over the sides of the pan. The center of each tortilla should be on one corner of the pan.
- Drain and rinse beans. Dice pepper. Peel and dice onion. In a large bowl, combine beans, diced vegetables, cheese, and seasoning.
- Spread filling over tortillas on pan. Place remaining tortilla on top, in centre of pan; fold overhanging sides of 4 tortillas back over top, covering the filling.
- Bake 10 min or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional toppings, if desired.