1 large ball fresh mozzarella, about 226 g
2 medium field tomatoes
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4
Toppings (optional): Fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Slice cheese into eight slices. Slice tomatoes into four slices each. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place chicken on lined pan; coat with seasoning.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 15–18 min. Top chicken with sliced tomato and cheese during the last 5 min of cooking.
- To serve, drizzle dressing on top. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.