This is a perfectly balanced plate.
4 medium sweet potatoes
2 medium broccoli crowns
1 bag (227 g/8 oz) snap peas
1 tbsp oil
1 bag (340 g/12oz) frozen raw shrimp, thawed
- Chop sweet potatoes and place in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high for 10 min, or until tender.
- Cut broccoli into florets and remove strings from peas.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in Wok over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and cook 2-3 min. Then add shrimp, peas, and seasoning. Cook 3-4 min, or until prawns are pink and firm. Stir in cooked sweet potatoes.
- Peel and slice avocado. Cut lemon into wedges.
- Divide stir fry between 4 plates and top with avocado. Serve with lemon wedges.