Pinot Noir Beef Skewers
Rather than a big roast, try these lighter, easier, oven-broiled skewers.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with a dinner roll and 2 cups leafy greens with 1 tbsp Epicure Dressing.
1⁄4 cupRed Pepper Jelly
1⁄4 cup low-sodium beef broth , prepared
1 lb (450 g) beef sirloin or beef tenderloin, sliced into thin strips
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine first 3 ingredients in Multipurpose Pot. Heat until Red Pepper Jelly melts and flavours are combined. Cool to room temperature.
- Add beef to marinade. Refrigerate a minimum of two hours, or overnight.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Thread marinated beef onto Skewers and season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to broil and cook skewers to desired doneness, approximately 1–3 minutes per side.
- Pour remaining marinade into pot, heat to boiling and simmer until reduced by half. Brush marinade over broiled skewers and serve.
Per serving: Calories 270, Fat 8 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 85 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 12 g), Protein 32 g.