Serve with 1 cup mixed veggies of your choice.
1⁄2 pkg (14 oz/400 g) wide rice noodles
2 bell peppers
1⁄2 small red onion
1⁄2 lb (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, about 1 breast
1 pkg (340 g) frozen, peeled raw shrimp, defrosted
2 tbsp oil
Toppings (optional): chopped green onions, fresh cilantro or mint
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water; let stand, tossing with Grip & Grab frequently until soft and pliable, about 7–10 min. Drain and rinse with cold water; place back in bowl.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice peppers and onion; add to bowl with cooled noodles.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a Wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, shrimp, and seasoning. Stir-fry until cooked through, 3–5 min. If the seasoning starts to stick, add a bit of water to help loosen the bits from the wok.
- Add to bowl with noodles. Drizzle dressing on top, using Grip & Grab gently toss to mix. Add toppings, if desired.
Prep the dressing ahead of time so the meal can come together in 20 min or less.
Have extra veggies? Load it up with julienned carrots and cucumber or chopped snow peas.
Make it vegan—swap chicken and shrimp for 2 pkg (350 g each) firm tofu.