4 dried apricots
6 Manzanilla stuffed olives
1 lb (450 g) ground chicken
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbsp Big Burger Sauce Mix
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 hamburger buns
8 butter lettuce leaves
Toppings (optional): sliced tomato, grilled veggies
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, finely chop apricots and olives.
- In large bowl, combine apricots, olives, ground chicken, and seasoning until well blended. Form into four patties.
- Grill patties with lid closed until cooked, approximately 5–7 min per side.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sauce mix, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place patty on bottom bun; top with lettuce. Add additional toppings, if desired. Spread top bun with sauce, then cover.
While the grill is on, add sliced zucchini, eggplant, or bell peppers to use as burger toppers.