Serve with 1 small wholegrain bun.
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 3⁄4 cups water
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 cup orzo
1⁄4 cup capers, drained
1 tbsp unsalted butter
4 cups baby spinach
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a Sauté Pan.
- Season chicken thighs with 1 tbsp of seasoning. Add chicken to preheated pan; brown 2 min per side.
- Whisk remaining seasoning with hot water.
- To pan, add reserved seasoning mixture, cherry tomatoes, orzo, capers, and butter. Stir to combine; bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cover; cook 12 min or until orzo is tender.
- Increase heat and gradually stir in spinach until wilted and sauce thickens.