2 tbsp olive oil
2 1⁄2 tbsp barbecue rub, your choice, divided
4 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into medium wedges
1⁄4 cup butter, at room temperature
3 ears of corn, husked and each cut into 3 pieces
1 pkg (8 oz/ 227 g) snow peas
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk oil and 2 tbsp barbecue rub. Add potato and toss to coat. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, blend butter, remaining Barbecue Rub and Honey Mustard. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Place potatoes and corn in a rectangular mesh grilling pan and grill for 10 minutes, turning with Grip & Grab and shaking pan often. Add peas and grill until potatoes and corn are cooked through and lightly charred, 20–25 minutes total.
- Using basting brush, brush corn with Honey Mustard Butter and serve.