1⁄4 cup cream cheese
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
12 Medjool dates
Toppings (optional): honey, slivered almonds, pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, and dip mix.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each date; remove pits. Fill each date with a heaping tsp of dip mix.
- Place dates on pan; bake for 8 min or until warmed through.
- Remove from oven; arrange on a platter. Drizzle with honey and top with slivered almonds or pomegranate seeds, if desired.