4 cups hot water or broth
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) crushed tomatoes
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) black beans
1⁄2 cup corn, fresh or frozen
1⁄2 cup tortilla chips
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup grated cheese, your choice
Toppings (optional): lime wedges
- In Multipurpose Pot over high heat, combine hot water with seasoning. Cover; bring to a boil. Stir in crushed tomatoes; cover, return to a boil.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse black beans.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add black beans and corn. Simmer, uncovered, 5–10 min.
- Meanwhile, dice avocado and coarsely crush tortilla chips.
- To serve, top each serving with 2 tbsp each Greek yogurt, diced avocado, grated cheese, crumbled tortilla chips, and a squeeze of lime juice, if desired.