Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies.
1 1⁄2 lb (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
1 tbsp oil
1⁄4 cup cornmeal
2 medium tomatoes
1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce
6 whole wheat submarine buns
1⁄3 cup Epicure Aioli, your choice
Toppings (optional): pickles
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F.
- In a bowl, toss chicken with oil.
- In a shallow dish, combine seasoning and cornmeal. Using tongs or your hands, add chicken one piece at a time, rotating and pressing to coat with the seasoning mixture.
- Place coated chicken in air fryer basket in a single layer and cook 10 min, or until chicken is cooked through, flipping at the halfway point. (You may need to do this in two batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.)
- Meanwhile, slice tomatoes and shred lettuce.
- Slice and toast buns, if desired. Spread aioli on buns. To assemble, divide chicken, lettuce, and tomato between buns along with additional toppings, if desired.